If you are interested in attending our Travis Air Force Base Shower you must be expecting between 9/1-3/1/2012 and must live in Northern California. Guests can not fly or drive from another state in order to attend this shower you must be living in Northern California to attend. We will be updating the exact location of this shower as the date approaches. It will be on base and you must attend the October 15th shower in order to receive any gifts we can not hold on to any gifts if you are out of town. Please do not register if you can not attend on Saturday October 15th.
Each new or expecting mom who wishes to attend one of our baby showers is asked to provide 5 pieces of information in order to confirm eligibility for the shower. Some links might not work on governmental computers so please e-mail us at info@OSOAmil.org and request PDF's of the forms if you are unable to access the links.
1. Baby Shower Registration Form: http://osoamil.org/wp-cont
2. Copy of your Most Current Les (National Guard/Reserve families who are not activated won’t have this document and that’s okay).
3. Copy of Expecting Moms Military ID
4. Proof of Pregnancy (Doctors note from hospital/pregnancy profile-we do not accept ultrasound photos)
5. Military Service Member Verification Form http://osoamil.org/wp-cont
These 5 documents can be faxed or sent via email to us no later then September 30th at:
Operation Showers of Appreciation;
Attn: Baby Shower Registration
Fax: (760) 859-3331
All moms will be contacted via evite and confirmed for the Travis Air Force Base shower by October 1st. You will not hear from us prior to this date! The shower will be from 1-3pm at the base. The evite will include the location and all other important information you will need to know.
Volunteers-If you are interested in volunteering at the Travis AFB baby shower please contact Michsella Ory at 707-430-2520 or via e-mail at: Mamacub150@yahoo.com