If you are interested in attending our Southern California Military Baby Shower you must be expecting between 9/1-12/31/2011. You must live in Southern California. Guests can not fly or drive from another state in order to attend this shower you must be living in Southern California to attend.
Please do not register for this shower if you can not attend on Saturday October 15th from 1-3pm. Operation Showers of Appreciation is specifically targeting expecting moms near March AFB, 29 Palms, Camp Pendleton and south from there.
Each new or expecting mom who wishes to attend one of our baby showers is asked to provide 5 pieces of information in order to confirm eligibility for the shower. Some links might not work on governmental computers so please e-mail us at info@OSOAmil.org and request PDF's of the forms if you are unable to access the links. The last day to register is August 30th, 2011.
1. Baby Shower Registration Form: http://osoamil.org/wp-cont
2. Copy of your Most Current Les (National Guard/Reserve families who are not activated won’t have this document and that’s okay).
3. Copy of Expecting Moms Military ID
4. Proof of Pregnancy (Doctors note from hospital/pregnancy profile-we do not accept ultrasound photos)
5. Military Service Member Verification Form http://osoamil.org/wp-cont
These 5 documents can be faxed or sent via email to us at:
Operation Showers of Appreciation;
Attn: Baby Shower Registration
Fax: (760) 859-3331
All moms will be contacted via evite and confirmed for the upcoming baby shower in Riverside (by September 15th-you will not hear from us prior to this date! Space is limited!)
Volunteers-If you are interested in volunteering for our Riverside Military baby shower please contact Shari Wolf at SoCalAC@OSOAmil.org