Operation Showers of Appreciation is proud to announce our first of many military baby showers throughout the country in 2012. Our first shower will be in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Nellis Family Housing Center at Nellis Air Force Base on Saturday January 7th at 1pm.
To be eligible for our January 7th shower you must:
- Be expecting ONLY between January 1st, 2012-April 30, 2012. Those expecting in May of 2012 or later will not be considered.
- Be an active duty service woman or spouse of an enlisted man with rank of E1-E5. Higher ranking individuals will be considered on a case by case basis (space availability).
- Be living in Southern Nevada. Those living in another state will not be considered.
If these requirements pertain to you then please apply online at: CLICK HERE FOR LAS VEGAS 1/7/2012 BABY SHOWER REGISTRATION. As part of the Online registration you will be requested to upload a copy of your LES and your Verification Form which must be signed off by the service members First Shirt/Supervisor. We will accept online registrations for our January 7th shower up until November 20th. Those moms who have been chosen for our January 7th shower will be notified by December 1st via e-mail.
Submitting an application for assistance does not guarantee you will be selected to participate in an Operation Showers of Appreciation Baby Shower. Families are selected to participate based on the following:
- Due Date
- Date Completed Application for Assistance Received
- Information provided in the “Tell us about your family” section
Volunteers and Donations
Are you interested in helping to volunteer at this event? Or donating new baby items for expecting Southern Nevada Military Moms? Please contact Las Vegas OSOA Baby Shower coordinator Jody Shervanick at email@example.com or via phone at 702.862.6064