The shower in honor of Allysa will be held at Pala Casino from 1-3pm. This shower is only for expecting moms who are stationed in Southern California (Camp Pendleton, 29 Palms, March AFB and Miramar).
To be eligible for our February 25th shower you must:
- Be expecting ONLY between January 1st, 2012-May 31st, 2012. Those expecting in June of 2012 or later will not be considered.
- Be an active duty service woman or spouse of an enlisted man with rank of E1-E5.
- Be living at or in the surrounding areas of Camp Pendleton, 29 Palms and Miramar. Those living in another state will not be considered.
If these requirements pertain to you then please apply online at: CLICK HERE to register for our Southern California Shower. As part of the Online registration you will be requested to upload a copy of your LES and our Verification Form which must be signed off by the service members First Shirt/Supervisor. We will accept online registrations for our February 25th shower up until January 15th. Those moms who have been chosen for our February 25th shower will be notified by January 20th via e-mail.
Submitting an application for assistance does not guarantee you will be selected to participate in an Operation Showers of Appreciation Baby Shower. Families are selected to participate based on the following:
- Due Date
- Date Completed Application for Assistance Received
- Information provided in the “Tell us about your family” section