We are very happy to announce our first shower at Travis AFB on Saturday January 14th. The shower will be held at the Community Center-1000 First St. Travis AFB. This shower is only for new and expecting moms who are stationed at or near Travis AFB.
To be eligible for our January 14th shower you must:
- Be expecting ONLY between September 1st, 2011-May 31st, 2012. Those expecting in June of 2012 or later will not be considered.
- Be an active duty service woman or spouse of an enlisted man with ranks of E1-E5.Higher ranking individuals will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Be living at or in the surrounding areas of Travis AFB. Those living in another state will not be considered.
If these requirements pertain to you then please apply online at: CLICK HERE to register for our Travis AFB Baby Shower. As part of the Online registration you will be requested to upload a copy of your LES and our Verification Form which must be signed off by the service members First Shirt/Supervisor. We will accept online registrations for our January 14th shower up until December 1st. The moms who have been chosen for our January 14th shower will be notified by December 7th via e-mail.
Submitting an application for assistance does not guarantee you will be selected to participate in an Operation Showers of Appreciation Baby Shower. Families are selected to participate based on the following:
- Due Date
- Date Completed Application for Assistance Received
- Information provided in the “Tell us about your family” section
This shower will be small so we encourage everyone to apply ASAP. For those who already applied using our old registration forms you do not have to apply again. We have your information. If you want to confirm please contact our expecting mom coordinator Karmen at Karmen@osoamil.org
Contact: For more information or volunteer opportunities, please contact: Michsella Ory, Operation Showers of Appreciation Travis AFB Shower Coordinator at 707-430-2520 or via e-mail at Mamacub150@yahoo.com